- Unit 1 Ethnic Identity 种族认同 Unit 1 单元测试
- Unit 2 Advice to Youth 给青年人的忠告 Unit 2 单元测试
- Unit 3 Love and Care 关怀和爱 Unit 3 单元测试
- Unit 4 Is Your Food Safe？你的食品安全吗？ Unit 4 单元测试
- Unit 5 The Gender-Role Revolution 性别角色革命 Unit 5 单元测试
- Unit 6 Media and Culture 媒体与文化 Unit 6 单元测试
- Unit 7 Affluenza 富贵病 Unit 7 单元测试
- Unit 8 The Road ahead 未来的路 Unit 8 单元测试
- Unit 9 No Child’s Play 不是孩子的游戏 Unit 9 单元测试
- Unit 10 Career Development Planning 职业发展规划 Unit 10 单元测试
- Unit 11 Succeeding in a Complex World 在复杂世界中获得成功 Unit 11 单元测试
- Unit 12 Saving the Planet 拯救地球 Unit 12 单元测试
- Unit 13 Attitude is Everything 态度决定一切 Unit 13 单元测试
- Unit 13 Attitude is Everything 态度决定一切 Unit 13 单元测试新
- Unit 14 Arts and Music 艺术与音乐 Unit 14 单元测试
- Unit 15 Peace on Earth 世界和平 Unit 15 单元测试
- Unit 16 That’s Infotainment 资讯娱乐 Unit 16 单元测试
1、 问题:At Double Ninth Festival, what do people usually do?
A:They pay respect to old people.
B:They watch lanterns.
C:They get together to tell stories.
D:They visit their relatives.
答案: 【They pay respect to old people.】
2、 问题: A flashing yellow light caution.
答案: 【denotes 】
3、 问题:Is the following statement True or False?Every ethnic group has a way of determining or expressing membership.
1、 问题:The prisoner refused to his crime.
答案: 【confess 】
2、 问题:Which of the following statements about Mark Twain is True?
A:Mark Twain is regarded as the founder of American critical realism literature.
B:Many of Mark Twain’s great works were set in the background of the Amazon River.
C:Mark Twain was called “the father of American literature”.
D:Mark Twain is the pen name of Samuel Langhorne Clemens.
答案: 【Mark Twain is regarded as the founder of American critical realism literature.;
Mark Twain was called “the father of American literature”.;
Mark Twain is the pen name of Samuel Langhorne Clemens.】
3、 问题:Please decide whether the following E-C translation is Right or Wrong.I can’t agree with you more. 我不同意你的意见。
1、 问题:The boy slipped out of the room and headed for the swimming pool without his parents’ _____.
答案: 【 consent 】
2、 问题:She about the library’s rare books collection.
3、 问题:Traditional Chinese paintings combine fine art, poetry, calligraphy, and seal engraving to achieve an artistic unison.
1、 问题:In present-day Mandarin, jiǔ most commonly refers to .
C:wine and spirits
答案: 【wine and spirits】
2、 问题:When you consider what subject to study in college, are that you and your parents will think what you can make out of it after graduation.
3、 问题:Wang Xizhi, Chinese famous calligrapher, accomplished Lantingxu when he was clear minded.
4、 问题:In present-day Mandarin, jiǔ most commonly refers to .
A:wine and spirits
答案: 【wine and spirits】
5、 问题:When you consider what subject to study in college, are that you and your parents will think what you can make out of it after graduation.
1、 问题:Women are entering certain types of competition previously ____ to males.
答案: 【confined 】
2、 问题:Please find the best word that can replace the underlined one.In modern society fewer men are the only support for their families.
3、 问题:Chinese grottoes mainly reflect the art of culture.
1、 问题:Which form that combined poem and prose appeared in the Han Dynasty?
2、 问题:Clothes and blankets have been among the refugees（难民）.
答案: 【 distributed 】
3、 问题: Fiction is the main form of literature in Ming and Qing Dynasties.
1、 问题:The _______between idleness, intemperance and happiness is weak.
2、 问题:How is Spartan life like?
A:The society is backward.
B:People are dressed up.
C:Life is reduced to the lowest terms.
D:People are dressed up.
答案: 【Life is reduced to the lowest terms.】
3、 问题:Chinse herbal medicine is the same with traditional Chinese medicine.