- 1. Generations Quiz 1 Multiple Choice for Reading Comprehension
- 1. Generations Quiz 2 Multiple Choice for Vocabulary and Grammar
- 3. Counter-terrorist Strategies 3.5 Quiz 1 Multiple Choice for Vocabulary and Grammar
- 3. Counter-terrorist Strategies 3.5 Quiz 2 Multiple Choice for Reading Comprehension
- 2. Living Green Quiz 2 Multiple Choice for Vocabulary and Grammar
- 2. Living Green Quiz 1 Multiple Choice for Reading Comprehension
- 4. Historical Figures 4.5 Quiz 1 True or False for Reading Comprehension
- 4. Historical Figures 4.5 Quiz 2 Multiple Choice for Vocabulary and Grammar
- 5. Celebrity Worship 5.5 Quiz 1 Multiple Choice for Vocabulary and Grammar
- 5. Celebrity Worship 5.5 Quiz 2 True or False for Reading Comprehension
- 6. Travel and Experiencing 6.5 Quiz 1 Multiple Choice for Vocabulary and Grammar
- 6. Travel and Experiencing 6.5 Quiz 2 Multiple Choice for Reading Comprehension
1、 问题:What did the writer most dread when he was giving class?
A:A large number of students being absent.
B:Students being easily distracted.
C:A glazed look of disengagement coming over students’ faces.
D:Students behaving in a ridiculous or disruptive manner.
答案: 【A glazed look of disengagement coming over students’ faces.】
2、 问题:Why did the writer tell jokes and stories to his students?
A:Because he wanted to get their attention.
B:Because he wanted to amuse them.
C:Because he wanted to make his class lively.
D:Because he wanted to be the most popular teacher.
答案: 【Because he wanted to get their attention.】
3、 问题:What were some of the students at the back of the room doing?
A:They were listening carefully to the teacher.
B:They were texting their friends.
C:They were playing games on their laptops.
D:They were listening to their iPods.
答案: 【They were listening to their iPods.】
4、 问题:How have the classrooms been fundamentally changed?
A:They have been equipped with modern multi-media teaching facilities.
B:Due to the digital information that exists everywhere, people’s old concepts are no longer true.
C:Information can be accessed by laptops, mobile phones, and iPods.
D:Students can do a lot of things that they couldn’t do in the past.
答案: 【Due to the digital information that exists everywhere, people’s old concepts are no longer true.】
5、 问题:What did the writer learn about his students and the faculty?
A:They all liked learning and school.
B:They all liked learning but many of them hated school.
C:They all hated learning and school.
D:Most of them hated learning but all of them liked school.
答案: 【They all liked learning but many of them hated school.】
1、 问题:Since it is too late to change my mind now, I am ____ to carrying out the plan.
2、 问题:Your body draws ____ its reserves of fat during the times when you are fasting.
3、 问题:They want to be respectful ____ what’s in the Charter.
4、 问题:The human body is incredibly ____. When you donate a pint of blood, you lose about 3.5 trillion red blood cells, but your body quickly replaces them.
5、 问题:If you don’t know what you want, you might end up ____ something you don’t want.
6、 问题:A new poll says 67% of Americans admit to ____ a poor job at a chore in an effort to get out of ever having to do it again.
7、 问题:The aircraft’s safety record is a testament ____ its designers’ skill.
8、 问题:When she opened the door she was ____ by a scene of utter confusion.
9、 问题:You’ll be able to get ____ with these grades, but they certainly won’t get you into your first choice school.
10、 问题:Don’t take ____ more responsibilities than you can handle.
1、 问题:The accounting firm deliberately destroyed documents to ______ government investigators.
2、 问题:The general’s brilliant ______won the battle.
3、 问题:This newspaper provides more foreign news than ______ news.
4、 问题:Holding copyright provides the only legal ______ against unauthorized copying.
5、 问题:Selling insurance is still our _ business.
6、 问题:Growth has not been ______ across the country.
7、 问题:He has a really ______ dress sense.
8、 问题:The police will give you a ticket if you ______ the speed limit.