- 一、Introduction to Poetry Introduction to Poetry单元测试1
- 一、Introduction to Poetry Introduction to Poetry 单元测试2
- 二、Sonnet 18（1） Sonnet 18（1）单元测试题
- 三、Sonnet 18（2） Sonnet 18（2）单元测验
- 四、The Tiger The Flea 第四单元测试
- 五、To Cyriack Skinner When we two parted 第五单元测试
- 六、To Helen 第六单元测试
- 七、 A Psalm of Life ; Success is Counted Sweetest 第七单元测试
- 八、The Road Not Taken；Dreams 第八单元测试
- 九、On the Grasshopper and Cricket；Break, Break, Break 第九单元测试
- 十、Meeting at Night; When You Are Old 第十单元测试
- 十一、A Dedication to My Wife；The Hawk in the Rain 十一单元测试
- 十二、The Red Wheelbarrow ; In a Station of the Metro 十二单元测试
- 十三、Ode to the West Wind; The Unknown Citizen 十三单元测试
- 十四、Dover Beach；I Hear America Singing 十四单元测试
1、 问题: What are the basic features of poetry?
答案: 【Rich emotion ;
Vivid Images ;
Compact content ;
Harmonious Beauty 】
1、 问题:What are the types of foot that are often used in the English poetry?
答案: 【Dactylic foot;
1、 问题:The meaning of “thou art” is___.
答案: 【you are 】
1、 问题: How many parts can the poem be divided into?
答案: 【Four 】
1、 问题:Metaphysical poets refers to those poets who tried to criticize the social ills in their creation.
2、 问题:In the 17-century, English people had a superstitious belief, that is, they regard kissing as a “mingling of the blood”.
1、 问题:Milton is _______.
A:A great revolutionary poet of the 17th century.
B: An outstanding political pamphleteer
C: A great stylist
D:A great master of blank verse
答案: 【A great revolutionary poet of the 17th century.;
An outstanding political pamphleteer;
A great stylist;
A great master of blank verse】
2、 问题:Paradise Lost is__.
B:A great epic in 12 books
C:Written in blank verse
D: About the heroic revolt of Satan against God’s authority
答案: 【Milton’s masterpiece;
A great epic in 12 books;
Written in blank verse;
About the heroic revolt of Satan against God’s authority】
3、 问题:”Byronic hero” refers to a kind of character image in Byron’s works of British romantic poet in the 19th century. He is aloof and proud, wild, romantic, which are full of the spirit of resistance.
1、 问题:What does the word “barks” mean?
答案: 【 Ships】
2、 问题:What did those “barks” do?
B:They carried the president home
C:They didn’t do anything
D: Carried a weary, way-worn wanderer
答案: 【 Carried a weary, way-worn wanderer】
3、 问题: Where was the wanderer’s final destination?
C:New York City
D:His native shore
答案: 【His native shore】
1、 问题:The themes of A Psalm of Life can be concluded as____.
A: Souls never die
B: Be optimistic toward life
C: Make the most of life
D: Try to leave footmarks on history
答案: 【 Souls never die;
Be optimistic toward life;
Make the most of life;
Try to leave footmarks on history】
2、 问题:1. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow belongs to the groups of _____.
A:New French Poets
B: Fireside Poets
D:New British Poets
答案: 【 Fireside Poets;
1、 问题: Frost’s concern with nature reflected his deep moral uncertainties.
2、 问题: Among the American poets since Whitman, Robert Frost is the most universal in his appeal.